Butcher's Daughter Restaurant Food Menu Review



Who loves steaks?? Enjoy unlimited meat deals on Butcher's Daughter Restaurant starting 499 for lunch & 599 for dinner. You will thank me later for introducing this restaurant because I swear, you will love this as much as I do. Butcher's Daughter is located on 163 Aguirre Avenue BF Homes Parañaque. The ambiance of this restaurant is great that is why I really recommend this to everyone who are Foodies at the same time OC (Overcared) on their IG feeds!



Grilled Liempo - A boneless cut of fatty meat from the belly of a pig. This dish is considered a delicacy in many parts of the world. This Filipino favorite known locally as 'liempo', can be found around every corner hole in the wall, each with their own secret recipe. Traditionally grilled over charcoal. - Side Chef




T-Bone Steak - This is my top favorite among the menu's I have tasted on Butcher's Daughter. This T-bone steak is serve with a mash potato and corn that really compliment on how it taste when combined. Take your unlimited cravings to the next level by trying out this steak that is really enjoyable.


Chicken Inasal - This yellow marinade chicken is made as authentic as it can be. This is served with an atchara, corn and rice on its side. Definitely worth trying out when you visit them on BF Parañaque!


Sausage Platter - I love this platter as much as I love their T-bone Steak. This platter is consist of Hungarian Sausage, Frankfurter, Veal Bratwurst and English Beef Sausage. This meal is highly recommended to those people who are into Keto Diet. I love it because it was very delicious that makes me want it even more while doing this blogpost. Definitely I can truly say that I will visit Butcher's Daughter because of these sausages.

 


What will your P599 get you? Head over to Butcher’s Daughter Restaurant and get UNLIMITED Choice of their Meat selections - from T-bone Steak to Porkchop to Liempo to Sausages! They're all yours and come with side dishes and Iced tea too! Visit their Facebook Page: Butcher's Daughter Restaurant and get a chance to try their unlimited meat for FREE by joining their contest here.



You May Also Like

0 comments