Head turner: How to be a Selfie Expert

We're living in the age of selfie. Selfie is a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and shared via social media. The question is: How to be a Selfie Expert?

•  Find the best lighting. Want to have a selfie with some natural highlight then you should go outside. Early in the morning, I captured all of my selfies outside our house for some natural lighting. If I'm inside my room, I usually take selfies beside my window or turn on my ring light. 


•  Be Yourself. Live your life as who you are, not how any other entity determines how you should live your life by what you are. Remember that the beauty comes from the inside. Just be yourself. 


•  Know your best angles. First things first, you must experiment in front of the mirror to determine which angles are most pleasing and complimenting your face. I just had to start taking photos of myself as many as I want so that I could get the right angle.




•  Best and great photos comes with an excellent equipment. Have a beautiful and unremarkable selfie with the OPPO F1S. The OPPO F1S houses an 16-megapixel front facing camera that allows for more light to enter the camera so you can take a clear selfie even in less ideal lighting conditions.

Image result for oppo f1s review

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Jay,
      Thank you so much for the kind words, xo
      - Dorothy

      Delete
  2. wow, great post dear. Thank you for sharing these tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cher,
      Thank you so much for the kind words, xo
      - Dorothy

      Delete