Snowcaps Glutathione Review


Price: P1,450/$30.88 (30 capsules)
Where to buy: Available on leading drugstores nationwide and on www.cheskasstore.net

SUPPLEMENT FACTS:
Serving Size: 1 softgel
L-Glutathione
500mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid
100mg
Vitamin C
100mg







Other Ingradients:
Hard Gelatin Capsule (consists of Gelatin Powder USP Grade, Titanium Dioxide USP, De-lonized and Purified Water, Propylene Glycol 600)


BENEFITS OF SNOWCAPS GLUTATHIONE INGREDIENTS

L-Glutathione 500mg:

  • Powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals.
  • Whitens skin by controlling skin pigmentation.
  • Keeps skin healthy and glowing.

Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg:

  • Improves skin texture
  • Universal Antioxidant
  • Prevents aging and inflammation

Ascorbic Acid 100mg:


  • Aids in skin whitening.
  • Protects skin from free radicals that causes skin damage.
  • Boost immune system.









Whitening - I have seen a lot of reviews of Snowcaps Glutathione before so maybe I could also share my experienced. I've been using this for a month now and I'm surprised that this is really effective because it lighten my shade better and noticeable, That is why Snowcaps is quite in demand in the market. I love how it completely eliminate my back acne scars and my pimple scars on my face. My friends also compliment how my skin looked so radiant and bloomed everyday.

Affordable - We all know that Glutathione Capsules are quite expensive but if you gonna compare Snowcaps on some Glutathione brands out in the market, every capsule is totally worth every cent of your money. I think what I hate about this is, It smells like a rotten egg but don't worry, based on research, it is a sign of an authentic and pure Glutathione.


Everyday EnergizerI feel more energized everyday to keep myself busy in order to accomplish all the works to be done on time. This is actually my secret on how to stay happy and jolly even in hard times. This improve my overall health, makes me stronger, and makes my body work more efficiently. I take one capsule of Snowcaps a day with a 1000mg Vitamin C. Glutathione supplements must be taken with a high doses of Vitamin C since based on research, High dosage of Vitamin C can fasten the reproduction of light melanin called Pheomelanin that can give you a light rosy glow skin.




You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hi everyone. The snow caps is promising so.i wanna try it. Although my skin is fair but i want is a glowing skin not just white only. Actually i've already started using other brands 3 months ago. First i used belo glutha, Belo is good product too nkka kinis cya even after u shower khit hndi ka pa naglolotion my skin is smooth and soft and pinkish. Cos they have collagen contents cguro. but i wanted faster result so i give a shot w II meztizah glutha of ez shop. It work for me too. But its too expensive. And 4 capsule a day cya coz 1 cap content ng glutha is 50 mg only. Minsan nkkalimutan ko uminom kc nga 4 caps cya dpat in 1 day. So i research na 1 caps na glutha with higher content ng glutha so i found snow caps. Look promising so after ko maubos ung w2 miztizah glutha. I bought snow caps in mercury drug. Just started so i'll be reviewing the effect of this snow caps coz its say 500 mg of glutha content in label. hoping it can give me a natural dewy glow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mariane,
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other brands of Glutathione. Hoping that you will love and enjoy all the benefits of Snowcaps Glutathione.
    - Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi can u recommwmend what vitamin c na dapat epair sa Snowcaps? How we take Snowcaps po?is it b4 or after meal?do we need to take both right away?snowcaps + vit c?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best vitamin C I will suggest would be Fern C. You must take Snowcaps "after" a meal. You must take Snowcaps first then after 10-15 minutes take the Vitamin C.

      Delete
  4. Can i take snowcaps for lifetime vitamin?

    ReplyDelete