Romand Perfect Styling Eye Palettes Review



This all-in-one palette designed with Korean YouTube star Gaeko’s expert eye (she’s a makeup artist and certified colorist) has everything you need for your day-to-night eye look.



P1,697/$29.99 (each)
Where to buy: www.hicharis.net/dorothytorretijo (Get 25% discount)

Product Desciption: Each shade offers great color payoff and glides on effortlessly without clumping or drying out. Everyday colors, like your base and contouring shades, come in a larger size, while “point makeup” shades are smaller so you don’t run out of your favorite shades too quickly. The gorgeous case and smart magnetic closure makes this palette as gorgeous to look at as it is to use.


Glam Day Palette


Temptation Night Palette


Review: If you are a follower of mine since then, you can see that I have tried and tested a lot of beauty products in skincare or makeup line. I have heard Romand before because of their awesome and lit packaging and I must say it was true! What I like about this palette is that the packaging was very cute but also sturdy. Second, The colors are very beautiful that can match on all skin tones. Lastly is that all shades on both palettes are very pigmented that I think is to die for. I think I will suggest that hopefully soon, Romand can also include brushes inside.




You May Also Like

0 comments