Glupa: The New Standard in Skin Whitening

Glupa Glutathione + Papaya Whitening Soap 



Glupa, is a breakthrough combination of Glutathione and Papaya that gives you twice the whitening power and twice the Glutathione content. It also provides the proper nutrients needed to promote the body's own ability to manufacture and utilize glutathione. 



Price: P140/$2.76
Where to buy: Available on leading stores nationwide

Glupa Glutathione + Papaya Whitening Soap is a cold pressed soap that is made up of whitening ingredients that cleans, protects the skin from harmful rays and leaves a 
fresh scent all day without drying. Personally, I have not use this product for too long since I just received it. It leaves moisture and healthy glow on my skin but as of now I haven't seen any changes in my skin tone since I'm morena. I will do a honest review about my thoughts about this one after finishing the whole bar.


Glupa Glutathione + Papaya Whitening



Price: P175/$3.45
Where to buy: Available on leading stores nationwide

Glupa Glutathione + Papaya Whitening Lotion is a non greasy skin whitening lotion that leaves a fresh scent all day. Actually I already try this product before and I must say this is really effective. This can brighten up your skin tone even on dark areas such as elbow and knees. I hope they will also have a 200ml of this one soon.


Glupa Glutathione + Papaya Whitening Cream


Price: P199/$3.93
Where to buy: Available on leading stores nationwide

Glupa Glutathione + Papaya Whitening Cream is a facial moisturizer and a sunblock all in one that deeply lighten up dark areas such as underarm, elbow, knees, inner thigh groin and other areas. This helps to remove age spots, freckles and whiten up uneven tones. This is my first time trying out this product and I must say this is the bomb. I immediately fall in love with this production use this when I am so tired to do my skincare routine. The only downside of this one is that it is not affordable for everyone. Yes this is quite good but maybe a lot of people can try this one at a affordable price.

Glupa Glutathione + Papaya Whitening Skin Solutions Plus ++ Soap




Price: P88/$1.74
Where to buy: Available on leading stores nationwide

Glupa Glutathione + Papaya Whitening Skin Solutions Plus ++ Soap is a soap that has a powerful acne fighting & skin whitening in one bar, fights sebum build up inside of pores, clarify & reduce pore size, educe acne breakout. Developing brighter, smoother and whiter skin in natural way can help your skin be beautiful with this chemical free soap. I do not know how to explain about this one but I guess this is made up for your face. I really love how this product turn my pores small and effectively brighten up my face. Thumbs up for this one.

Glupa Glutathione + Papaya Whitening Skin Solutions Soap for Men 



Price: P99/$1.95
Where to buy: Available on leading stores nationwide

Glupa Glutathione + Papaya Whitening Skin Solutions Soap for Men is develop for Looking great actually goes beyond skin deep. Stepping out with that confident feeling can help you feel more empowered and essentially, feel better about yourself.Of course this is for Men so I let my brother try this out and give me some feedbacks. He says that he really love the scent and the soap itself because since he has back acne, he felt it lessen it up and whiten up his skin. He also told me that it doesn't give any breakout so it means he really likes it.



You May Also Like

0 comments