Everbilena Eyeshadow Palettes (Pink and Brown) Review


Price: P150/$3.20 (each)
Where to buy: Available on leading drugstores nationwide

Ever Bilena has grown into a full cosmetic line with more than 200 beauty consultants in every department store nationwide. The company also has established exclusive distributorships in the Visayas and Mindanao regions. With more than 1000 cosmetic products in the market today, Ever Bilena is now a household name for quality and affordable cosmetics. The company has gone a long way as Ever Bilena actively participates in various activities such as sponsoring national and local beauty pageants nationwide. EBCI has also participated in other competitions and has won major awards.

Everbilena Brown Eyeshadow Palette



1 - Shimmery nude white color (Can be use as a highlighter)
2 - Matte cool toned pink
3 - Matte cool toned nude beige (this is my favorite on this palette)
4 - Shimmery light beige
5 - Matte cool Taupe
6 - Black with small gold glitters

And this is a closer shot of my Everbilena Brown Eyeshadow Palette


Swatches

Everbilena Pink Eyeshadow Palette



1 - Shimmery white color (Can be also use as a highlighter)
2 - Sparkle light baby pink
3 - Luscious nude pink (this is my favorite on this palette)
4 - Deep and great color of orange
5 - Sparkle light brown
6 - Deep dark brown

And this is a closer shot of my Everbilena Pink Eyeshadow Palette

Swatches

Smell I didn't smell anything weird with these product. But how I wish Everbilena will make their future eye shadow palettes with a scent of a cotton candy or chocolate.

Packaging - The Everbilena Pink and Brown Eyeshadow Palettes comes with a  sturdy black plastic packaging that has a snap sound when you close.

Pigmented - It is highly pigmented that is flat ad dry with a glimmering finish when applied. All colors are versatile and wearable that works for day or night.

Easy to Blend - This is what I like on these palettes. It is easy to blend with any my eye brushes to mix and experiment different combination of colors. Even though this is a local product, I can definitely say that it is affordable and worth trying for.

No Eye shadow Fallout - Glitter eye makeup at a party can be super fun, but your eyeshadow must be in place all the time. I am not impress in this factor because some colors on these palettes fallout. But don't worry, you just need to put an eye primer to stay it in place all day.

Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, May contain Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red Iron Dioxide (CI 77491), Yelow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), FD & C RED 40 (CI 16035), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)



You May Also Like

23 comments

  1. I am not much of a makeup user, but can I just compliment you on your photos and the consistency of your blog post's format? Well done! It's always good to maintain a consistency with the blog, with how it reads and flows. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like ever bilena has upgraded their packaging and palettes. I love their matte lipsticks, super affordable. Maybe I'll add this to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently using a palette with the same shades but a different brand. It's my everyday make-up because it creates a simple look. This one's affordable. Does it last all day even without primer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only like Ever Bilena lipsticks. I've tried their eyeshadow before and it gets too messy. But I know I shouldn't expect too much considering the price of this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I don't know how to use eyeshadow and I'm not a big fan of Ever Bilena as well. This looks like an improvement to their product line though, hope it delivers! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most of my make up (I only have a few, lol) are from Ever Bilena 'coz it's affordable for me. My most fave is their liquid eyeliner, I've been using it for years already! lol. I have the brown eyeshadow palettes. Not a make up expert but I'm trying to learn to do some basic make up for events. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only have Ever Bilena matte lipsticks. I would love to attend make up workshop someday so to try this palettes from Ever Bilena. Perfect for budget wise mom like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your sharing,this blog is written fantastic.



    Play games together like-minded, welcome together.OSRS Gold this website it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I didn't expect those palettes to come from Everbilena. Or maybe its because you're so good in presenting makeup Although it looks appealing to me, I don't readily jump the bandwagon on popular makeup. I have the tendency to stick to the makeup I've already tried or I know are natural. Thanks for sharing. -Me-An Clemente of http://yogoandcream.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I underestimated Ever Bilena! Those swatches look really pigmented. It's perfect for the night look because of the shimmer. Would love to see you create a look out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm new in the make-up industry and this read it great. It's easy to understand :D cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These colors are all stunning!!! Might have to pick these up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a guy so I don't have many ideas into these products. But I guess these are really good product as per your review.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I'm not an avid fan of makeup but I do love those colors. It's also pretty affordable so I might check them out. I could probably at least use a palette for some night outs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the nude color. It's something that can be worn daily.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not into make ups but this looks great. I might try this soon since I'm going to a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The colors look great!! Never heard of the brand before, but surely will give it a try!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. They look like the perfect palettes for night and for day. I like the vibrancy of the pink palette, they would go really nice with a clubbing makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was an Ever Bilena baby back in college because of its affordable price yet quality products. I think I will try again this. Love the sparkling effect. Does it last long btw?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I outgrew ever bilena products when i enter college. haha. and im not really into using eyeshadows because most of the time im already okay with my lipstick. though i think these are nice color palettes. i think i would like the brown better because of the nude feel

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those palettes are pretty something. Especially the brown one!!!

    www.thatcurlyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely colours. I used Everbilena when I was in the university. That was 30 years ago! Shame the brand is not available here in England. I'll ask my niece to get me this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ganda nito. Nice din pang regalo this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete