Quick FX Cream Reviews



Watsons stores offer personal care items, pharmacies, health & beauty products, toiletries and more. Every store of Watsons is a paradise for all the makeup and skincare junkies out there.

Quick FX CC Cream
Price: P89/$1.92
Where to buy: Available on Watsons stores nationwide
Description: With Sodium Hyaluronate, a natural, non toxic ingredient that helps prevent aging. It hydrates and conditions the skin by attracting and retaining moisture It easily penetrates the skin's surface, promoting nutrient absorption. With Zinc Oxide that helps relieve the skin against irritation. It provides protection against the harmful rays of the sun. It also gives coverage to conceal blemishes and dark spots. With Fruit Extracts, rich in antioxidants and anti-aging benefits that help promote skin elasticity. With V-Peptide that helps boost firmness for a more youthful looking skin. It promotes even skin tone it lightens the skin for a brighter and healthier appearance.
Direction: Apply in a circular motion blending evenly into skin. Layer for buildable coverage. Wear underneath foundation to minimize the appearance of imperfection, even out skin tone and provide natural luminosity to dull skin.
Review: Color Corrector creams are made for concealing blemishes and dark spots, improve uneven skin tone and give a brighter and radiant glow in everyday use. On first application, I've notice that it does not conceal my pimple scars. I'm really disappointed on this one because I've been using this for almost a month now but sadly, I can't see any changes in my face. What I hate most about this product, A pimple just pop up on my head. 

Worth buying: NO! 

Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dixide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethiicone, Ozokerite, Nacinamide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Sodium Chloride, CI 77492, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, CI 77019, CI 77491, Fragrance, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, CI 77288, Polyester-1, CI 77499, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sancturn Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Adenosine, BHT, 1.2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Nicotinoyl Dipeptide-23 (V-Peptide), Arginine

Quick FX Eyelift Cream
Price: P50/$1.08
Where to buy: Available on Watsons stores nationwide

Description: With Niacinamide that helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It also lightens the skin, targeting dark spots around the eyes. It helps to provide moisture to the skin It also reduce the appearance of skin aging, making skin loo fresh and hydrated. With Ellagic Acid that helps skin recover its youthful resilience, delaying the signs of aging. It is an antioxidant that may encourage more skin elasticity and suppleness.

Direction: Clean skin thoroughly before applying. Place a small amount on young finger and apply a thin layer under the eye. Start strokes from the inner area under the eye towards the outer eye area. Use in the morning and at night.

Review: Let's talk about this eye lift cream. It says that it help reduce fine lines, dark circles and puffines. I've been eyeing on this one since I'm a college student and I want to improve my skin lately. I use this also for almost a month but sadly I don't see any changes or any improvement.

Worth buying: No!

Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Anogeissus leocarpus Extract, Triticum Aestivum Extract, Niacinamide, Triethanolamine, Methylisothiazolinone, Methyl Paraben and Propyl Paraben, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer


Quick FX No - Shine Mattifier
Price: P99/$2.14
Where to buy: Available on Watsons stores nationwide

Description: A light moisturizer that helps hide imperfections such as fine lines and pores while providing an exceptional smooth matte finish. Also helps prevent and treat pimples without drying out the skin.

Direction: 
To use under makeup: Apply to freshly cleaned skin. Pat on problem area and use your fingertips to blend the cream on skin.
To use over makeup: Pat on lightly over makeup and blend to smoother complexion and more radiant looking skin.

Review: I use this one as a primer. You must apply primer before makeups because this can control shine and make your makeup last longer. I really love this mattifier because it really conceal my fine lines and pores. Plus this is quite affordable and travel friendly.

Worth buying: Heck YES!


Quick FX Pimple Eraser


Price: P50/$1.08
Where to buy: Available on Watsons stores nationwide
Description: With Glycolic Acid that rejuvenates and evens out skin tone. It also clears pores by removing old and dead skin, exposing healthy skin cells underneath. With Salicyclic Acid that helps prevent and treat acne. It also help clear out blemishes, fine lines and dark spots. With Zinc Oxide that helps control inflammations and relieves the skin against irritation and rash. It also provides stripins protection against the harmful says of the sun. With Vitamin C that helps protect against UVB rays and can help combat run damage. It also decreases wrinkles and lightens pigmented skin. With Niacinamide that helps lighten dark spots. It also help in the treatment of acne.

Direction: Gently apply on affected area. Apply two times daily, morning and night.

Review: I told you that a pimple popped up on my face after using the Quick FX CC Cream. Immediately I bought this one on Watson's. I'm quite surprised because after using this one for 2 days, my pimple had dried up. I applied this 3 times a day (morning, afternoon and evening) Overall I really love this one and definitely must try.

Worth buying: YES!

Quick FX Tinted Moisturizer

Price: P50/$1.08
Where to buy: Available on Watsons stores nationwide

Description: With Shea Butter that revitalizes, softens and maintains skin moisture. It penetrates deep into skin to help restore elasticity. With Glutathione and Niacinamide that act whitening agents lightening skin with continued use. Also has antioxidants to fight the early signs of skin aging. Has Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide that helps protect skin against sun damage. Also provides coverage to conceal blemishes and dark spots. It also even out skin tone.

Direction: Apply evenly o clean, dry skin in light, circular strokes. Use as a tinted moisturizer and sunscreen or layer underneath your usual makeup.

Review: It says it moisturize and lightens the skin, instantly conceals blemishes and scars, helps protect against sun damage. I agree that it can moisturize and give a radiant glow on skin on first use but I really hate this product for not concealing blemishes and dark spots at all. This is useful to keep my face moisturize and hydrated in travels so maybe this is good.

Worth buying: Maybe!

Ingredients: Aqua, Alcloxa, Ceteary Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Mineral Oil, Dodecyl Olivate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl 3-Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Triticum Aestivum Extract



You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. I don't use the products so I would like to leave you a comment since I have read your previous post in the past. I noticed a marked improvement in your writing style and the way you do product reviews. You have vastly improved. Keep going. I would encourage you to go as far as checking each ingredient one by one to learn more about them because it will be valuable in future reviews.

    http://www.amazinglifedaily.com #AmazingLifeDaily

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, thank you so much for your honesty! I am the same with my blog reviews, I keep it real. If a product is no good, I will let you know. Your Your readers deserve that. I've never heard of this brand before or Watsons', but your honesty makes me want to visit your blog more often. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A make up artist friend recommends this brand if i need a quick fox on my look without shedding too much money. I have tried the tinted moisturiZer and it gives the moisture I need. Sadly though, it cannot hide the blemishes I would want to conceal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been seeing this but haven't tried it for myself. With the busy schedule that I have and the kind of work I am into I badly need this. Will drop by the store to check it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard of this before. I really need to try the pimple eraser.

    www.annanuttall.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pimple eraser sound interesting but I am doubtful of ingredients I don't understand. Might I suggest something like chlorophyll paste? It's natural and more effective, plus gentle too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't use 'em but I remember making a purchase while on a trip & I forgot to bring my moisturizer plus I was about to get a zit. A major reason for the purchase amongst all other brands is the packaging. Lol. I like though how they repackaged their items. They're convenient and look travel-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these are perfect travel companion! i didn't know these! thank you for sharing! will definitely buy these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the packaging. I am not an avid fan of these kinds of stuff but I am thinking of giving them a try. Thanks for including the prices, I wouldn't be thinking twice of giving them a try pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like good stuff :D. I don't really use a lot of face creams, and I really don't take as good of care of my skin as I should.

    ReplyDelete