Eyelash Perming Experience at Hey Sugar Waxing Salon



Hi guys! I love to try out some beauty services I haven't done before. Last week I was invited to visit Hey Sugar Waxing Salon. Since I haven't done anything on my lashes since then, I choose to have an Eyelash Perming at Festival Mall yesterday. I'm very glad because this was very near to my place.



Hey Sugar is a waxing salon that has hot and cold natural waxing, threading, eyelash extensions, eyelash perming and threading. All their products are made of natural ingredients.



I wasn't able to have a photo on how they perm my lashes because I was to lazy to get my phone in my bag. I love how careful and sweet the lovely ladies there!



What's the best things about it? I will no longer spend time to curl my lashes and you can have your eyelash perm for as low as 280PHP that can last for 2 - 3 months. Affordable right?



I will definitely do this again after 2 months especially that I'm a type of girl who is very lazy to curl my own lashes. Thank you so much for this wonderful experience.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. what is the maintenance that you do to keep the lashes curled and not damaged? are you allowed to swim in pools? :) Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete