CP-1 Ceramide Treatment Protein Repair System Review



When I first saw this injection tube, The words that come up to my mind are "What the hell is this?" So I immediately search on Google on how to use this kind a product. The tube looks kind of dangerous but don't worry about the tube, this product really works.



Packaging - Actually I totally love it, even though it scare me first. I must say that the company did a great job on uniqueness of their tube for treatment.



400php on The Closet Queen

Easy Usage - The photo above was taken when I applied the cream treatment on my hair. I love the scent of it because it smells like a sweeten conditioner (haha!). Anyway, when I applied this Ceramide Treatment I comb my hair carefully and leave it for 10 minutes. Some users that I saw online used a blow dryer but you can also see the result when you use a towel to cover it. After 10 minutes of waiting, you just rinse it off.



Repairing Properties - My experience with this product is fantastic. This is just a must have item for everyone having problem on they're hair because of dyeing and curling. You can see the result instantly. Yes INSTANTLY!


You May Also Like

0 comments