iSkin Beauty & Wellness Ultrasonic Face Contour & Diamond Peel Review


Manila Philippines February 28, 2018 - Ushering a new era of perfection, iSkin focuses on the natural, and the latest in medical aesthetics, where science and technology intertwine to deliver guaranteed results with no down time. They are an authentic brand offering a wide array of treatments. They guarantee visible, relevant and real results. iSkin know beauty because they love being beautiful and is passionate about staying that way. This ideal they share with empowered individuals, both men and women who know what they want and pursue its fulfillment. They believe in the never ending pursuit of self-improvement and seek perfection and push through all limitations. Accompanying those clients on their journey to holistic beauty and wellness is an uncompromising commitment. Providing excellent and reliable service is their top priority.


Youth // Beauty // Well Being // Perfection




Look How I love the Interior of iSkin






My makeup look before my Session


Before proceeding on the session, I highly suggest to avail their Facial Services. I also have a great news for you so read until the end xx


Ultrasonic Facial Contour


Diamond Peel

My Ultrasonic Face Contour & Diamond Peel was great! This procedure instantly contour my face at the same time remove the dead skin cells that can be found on my face. Blackheads and Whiteheads are my main enemies that is why iSkin help my face to clear those imperfections. Ultrasonic Face Contour & Diamond Peel will cost you P3000 per session.



You May Also Like

0 comments