Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor Review


Price: P575/$11.18 (each)
Where to buy Available on leading stores nationwide


Product Description: Get high-definition, lightweight color with NEW Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor. Intensely hydrating formula with hyaluronic acid. Available in 15 high-definition shades from nudes up to bold colors. A glossy shimmer type of lipstick that can has a great pigmentation that ca also moisturize your lips all through the day.


Swatches of the full collection of Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor Review









Review: If you have been following me for a long type, you can really tell that I'm deeply obsessed collecting lipsticks. Every time I go to malls, I got curious on a lot of products especially all about beauty. Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor has a texture of glossy sheer lipsticks that can match every skin tone. What I really love on this collection is that I don't need to apply lip balm to moisturize my lips because this has a deep moisture that can nourish and locks up moisture on my lips throughout the day. The downside of this one is that it cannot last all day because this is not matte. I highly suggest to bring this anytime anywhere so that you can re-apply it as much as possible you want.




You May Also Like

0 comments