Unlimited Samgyeopsal for P299


✔ Wifi
✔ Beer
✔ Takeaway
✔ Free Parking



Authentic Korean Pancakes (my favorite!), vegetables plate, mixed vegetables and Kimchi




One of the most sulit and affordable Korean Restaurants in the South. Experience an unlimited samgyeopsal or beef that is worth trying and worth the price at Sing Sing Meatshop Restaurant. (Kdramas be like 😘)



Singsing Meatshop and Restaurant
Address: 268 - A, Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, Parañaque City

Opening Hours:
11am - 10pm (Monday to Sunday)

xo, Dorothy ❤
IG: @dorothytorretijo
🐦 & 👻: dctorretijo

   



You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. looks yummy and cool thing bout it is free parking hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Malaysia <3 Korean culture and foods always fascinate me. Although I can't eat pork, but I find the idea of cooking on the lid is very clever too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super hungry to read this!!! looks so good~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. food look so yummy. I love BBQ so must try this out

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems like a nice restaurant. so many things they are offering. will check it out when i'm in PH next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a steal with that price for a Korean meal! I am salivating here in Malaysia. Where I live, we also have a number of Korean restaurants. I'll have to check them out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG i love korean bbq and the price is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy Korean food and I love the grill pork.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always love Korean food - luckily we have many options to have it here in Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg!! I love korean food! and especially samgyeopsal and bibimbap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love to visit BBQ house with unlimited refill! Plus the price is always affordable as well =)

    ReplyDelete