Cathy Doll Fiber White Cleansing Foam Review


Price: P450/$8.98 (100g)
Where to buy: Available on leading stores nationwide

Product Description: Tight texture whipping foam expand like a web spider. Fine bubble foam with smooth touch, get rid all of dirt and absorb excess oil on your face even in the skin's pores. This comes with Silk Biopolymers Technology perform like a Web Spider's Protein (r-Spider Polypeptide) which is very pure. This formula is without harmful chemical and will not irritate your skin. Enrich your skin moisture, elasticity and eliminates signs of aging while gently accelerate skin cells with natural BHA from Willow Tree. Besides, This foam nourish your skin with Jania Rubens Extract and Palmaria Palmata Extract enrich your skin elasticity, eliminate dark spot, more brighten and Rose Water treat your skin moisture and radiant shining that also firming skin's pores.


Cathy Doll Fiber White X Cleansing Foam

Review: This is my first time using a product from a brand name Cathy Doll. Let me share some of my thoughts about this cleansing foam. I really love the packaging, scent and the effectivity of this one. First I apply the Fiber White Cleansing Foam on my dry skin. After a minute, I sprinkle some water on my cleansing brush to totally cleanse my face full of makeup. I was really amaze on how it remove my makeup in just one wash. As you can see on the After photo below, some parts of my face still have a visible appearance of makeup like my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I highly recommend this one to easily remove your makeup but I think this is not the best product for you if you will use it to remove waterproof cosmetics.



Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Myristic Acid, Ceteareth - 25, Glycol Distearate, PEG - 17 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, PEG - 90M, Sea Salt Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Azelaoyl Bis-Dipeptide - 10, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Sodium Carrageenan, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Caprylyl Glycol Carrageenan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Rosadamacena Flower Water, Salix Nigra Bark Extract, Sea Water Extract, R - Spider Poypeptide - 1, Jania Rubens Extract




You May Also Like

0 comments