Unboxing: Althea Korea's Special Christmas Box



It's the most wonderful time of the year! This Holiday season, Santa Althea has prepared something fancy and special for everyone. It is the Limited Edition Christmas box and card which are exclusively available with every purchase from Althea Korea

Get P200 ($4) off + P150 ($3) Rebate with a minimum purchase of P1,500 ($30) - http://share-ph.althea.kr/x/eoXE9D (VALID FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY, EXPIRES ON SAME DAY REGISTRATION USING THE LINK)



I got a Limited Edition Special Christmas Box in size Large


What's in the box?


(From L - R)
  • A'PIEU Essential Source Micro Cream – Full Size (P686.67/$13.86) / Sample Size Sample Size 1ml (P148.13)
  • Missha Hair Mist Sensual Musk – Full Size (P247.72/$5)

As you can see, I took care of my hair seriously because every year I change my hair color for a change. Luckily, I was able to receive 3 beauty products as freebies in the Special Edition Christmas box which are Merit Perfume Graphy Leave On Treatment, A'PIEU Essential Source Micro Cream Sample size and Missha Hair Mist Sensual Musk. Ohh by the way, Santa Althea and I have something for you. Enjoy 17% off on your entire purchase when you use "HAPPY2017" code. 
Thank you so much Althea Korea



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Althea is really popular even last year, do they ship international? i love to have my own Althea box ^^

    http://itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete