Leiania House of Beauty Organic Soaps Review



Leiania House of Beauty is  is an online shop that is centered to deliver face, body and hair products on your doorstep. But not just like that because they use naturally sourced and organic extracts to bring effective and safe results for you.

Bio Fruit: Skin Whitening Soap

Price: P270/$5.79 (100g)
Where to buy: Available on http://leianiahouseofbeauty.org/
Description: The most natural approach to skin whitening/lightening from organic fruit extracts that penetrates deeply to achieve a flawless complexion without harsh chemicals! Helps with lightening pimple marks, scars, pigmentation caused by the sun, chemicals and skin aging by micro peeling dead skin cells to reveal a brighter & whiter skin. Tones skin and restores pH to a balance for a youthful complexion.
Review: When I first saw they're gifts for me, I immediately use this soap to experience the magic of it. It can brighten up your skin after 2 weeks of using this whitening soap. For better result, you can use body scrub everyday. I used Gluta-C Intense Whitening Body scrub as my body scrub to exfoliate my skin and remove the dead skin cells.

Ingredients: Saponified Blended Vegetable, Pure Coconut, Castor Bean, Olive Oil, Sunflower and Canola Oils, Fresh Pineapple, Carrot, Strawberry, Green Apple, Kiwi and Lemon Fruit Extracts, Fresh Goat Milk, Himalayan Salt, Vegetable Glycerine, Lavender & Verbena Essence, Honey, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid.

Kiwi and Tea Tree Green Clay Bar: Acne Clearing and Healing Soap
Price: P255/$5.47 (100g)
Where to buy: Available on http://leianiahouseofbeauty.org/
Description: Kiwi fruit when used on skin can bring down various forms of skin inflammations like boils, zits, pimples and abscess which makes it a great tandem with Tea Tree that has wonderful antiseptic and antifungal benefits. While Expect instantly refreshed and calm skin with Bentonite Clay, to help control breakouts and balance sebum production, significantly reducing inflammation and the appearance of a blemish overnight. This makes your morning a whole lot easier!
Review: My brother used this product because he needs it more than me. One good thing with Kiwi and Tea Tree Green Clay Bar is that it made his pimple dry faster. Also I observed that even he used it for 3  days, old pimple scars dried as well. As for the cleansing properties, its pretty good. It was not over-drying but he said that his skin was a little bit tight.

Ingredients: Saponified Blended Vegetable, Pure Coconut, Castor Bean, Olive Oil, Sunflower and Canola Oils, Fresh Kiwi Extracts, bentonite Clay, *Tea Tree Leaf Powder, Himalayan Salt, Vegetable Glycerine, Tea Tree Australian, Bergamot and Orange Sweet Essential Oils, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid.

SnowFlower Koji-G: Skin Whitening Soap
Price: P400/$8.58 (100g)
Where to buy: Available on http://leianiahouseofbeauty.org/

Description: A potent skin lightener especially for facial dyschromia,with superb antioxidant that tones, helps get rid of acne causing bacteria for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, and anti-allergic to help prevent production of histamines. Gets rid of blemishes, red and black spots from face for its efficient protection from oxidative stress caused by sun induced free radicals. Contains highest form of naturally occurring Vit C from Australian Native bush, which contains the highest concentration of nutrient available Vit C, a free radical scavenger that protects the skin from harm. Its BioActive Native SNOWFLOWER EXTRACT reduces skin pigmentation and sun spots, a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory to help boost the active skin lightening/whitening power of Kojic Acid with no irritation from over dryness caused by this powerful extract.
Review: I will definitely purchase this soap soon! I love the wonderful sweet scent. It smells really yummy! It leaves my skin soft; doesn't dry it out or leave it feeling tight. I also love how this soap make my skin more radiant and healthy. I just really love how my skin feels after washing with this soap, it feels squeaky clean while whitens and moisturize my body. It is truly an incredible bar of soap.

Ingredients: Saporified Oils of coconut, sunflower, olives, canola, Camellia Tea Oil, distilled eater, Guava & Liquorice Root Hydrolates, fresh papaya fruit extract, Oat Milk, Pure Aloe Vera Fresh Leaf Gel, Koji Acid, Vit C Ascorbic Acid, Guava Leaf Extract, Turmeric Extract, Citric Acid, Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil, Citrus & Floral essence.

Almond Coffee: Gentle Natural Exfoliating Soap
Price: P255/$5.47 (100g)
Where to buy: Available on http://leianiahouseofbeauty.org/

Description: The combination of almond powder and coffee grains makes this non-irritating, skin smoothing bar a must for a healthy looking complexion, as coffee will give that skin ‘perk-up’ for a rosy glow, while almonds will leave extra emollient for nourishment of the skin leaving a smooth and supple touch.
Review: I'm only 18 years old, I love to take care of my body as early as now because nowadays some people always look the beauty on outside appearance of a person (but don't ever forget that the beauty comes from the inside) After using this soap in my face, I was surprised because I don't see any breakout and my face become more smoother. I use this twice a day (morning and evening).

Ingredients: Saponified Blended Vegetable, Pure Coconut, Castor Bean, Olive Oil, Sunflower and Canola Oils, Oat Milk, Coffee Extracts, Himalayan Salt, Vegetable Glycerine, Fragrance (list your essential oil or fragrance oil blends here), Almond powder, Coffee grounds, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid.




You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. organic products are the best. Wanna try their soaps sana kaso for me it is expensive. Pero we will order this week since promising ang review mo. thank you for this. Invest on your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what I noticed the most are the shape. Very unusual and unique! The fact that they're organic adds to how amusing they are. Hope more people will try them out, and that I see it next time I do my shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job for taking care of your skin beginning at an early age, Dorothy. Unfortunately, I didn't think about taking care of my skin when I was your age. :( So keep it up! Organic products are making a name in the market now, because of course, who wouldn't want an organic product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I had pimples before, learned that tea tree is a suitsble soap for acne prone skin. I tried it and it worked. Not aware though that it can be combined with kiwi to fasten the drying up of pimples. Nice to learn new things everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The almond coffee reminds me of the Coffee massage I once had. I can feel the refreshing effect it can give. I used to be so into white products before but I now focus on making my skin more fresh. Good to know these choices for organic soaps that I can use it by myself or serve as gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we talk about how dope the packaging are? So cool! Anyway, i love organic products and these soaps look really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shapes of the soap are unusual, but it adds to its appeal to customers. I love organic products too I just find it hard to switch. Anyway, these are great gift ideas for the coming holidays. I'm sure people will love it. -Me-An Clemente of http://yogoandcream.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So as long as the products work naman as you yourself have used it. Prices are expensive but if it works as intended naman kasi, I always maintain price point is a matter of perspective. Great review and I have read your ealier post, you are getting better and better :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like using organic products. Aside from being more eco-friendly, they are healthier to use. It's good that there are options for consumers to try. That way, prices are becoming more affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shapes of these soaps! I am sure they also have a nice scent! I would definitely love to try them if I see them around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love organic products and their smell! Most of them smells yummy haha. Maybe I'd try the koji-g and almond coffee soap :) i need to exfoliate my skin and that brightness!

    ReplyDelete