Belo SunExpert Sunscreen Collection Review

Belo SunExpert Face Cover SPF40 and PA+++



Price: P329.75/50ml
Where to buy: Available in leading stores nationwide.

Key Benefits:
This moisturizing sunscreen effectively provides broad-spectrum protection against UV rays. It has Cell Protect® Technology that strengthens the skin’s defense system, maintaining healthy skin while preventing accelerated premature skin aging.

Non-sticky
Lightweight
Non-comedogenic
Water resistant
Fragrance-free
Paraben-free
Immediate effectivity
Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested

I often find sunscreen to be greasy or heavy specially if it has higher SPF, but I was amaze when i try this out. It is so lightweight, that I can easily apply before exposing my skin to sun. I also love how my skin absorbs the product as soon as 5 minutes. Will definitely re-purchase soon.



Belo SunExpert Perfecting Shield Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 and PA++++



Price: P449.75/50ml
Where to buy: Available in leading stores nationwide.

With the new Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen, get superior sun protection plus instant perfecting coverage.

Use alone or layer under your favorite foundation or powder. It’s the best beauty investment you can make for your face.

Tone Adapt Technology
Cell Protect
Tinted Sunscreen



Belo SunExpert Body Shield SPF60 and PA+++



Price: P459.75/100ml
Where to buy: Available in leading stores nationwide.

Key Benefits:
This moisturizing sunscreen effectively provides broad-spectrum protection against UV rays. It has Cell Protect® Technology that strengthens the skin’s defense system, maintaining healthy skin while preventing accelerated premature skin aging.

Anti-aging
Non-sticky
Lightweight
Water resistant
Fragrance-free
Paraben-free
Immediate effectivity (no waiting time)
Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested

Belo SunExpert Body Shield is part of my everyday routine. I love the creamy consistency of it. It is very nice because once it dries up, you will feel that your skin is being protected, hydrated and moisturize.



Belo SunExpert Transparent Mist SPF50 and PA+++



Price: P449.75/100ml
Where to buy: Available in leading stores nationwide.

Key Benefits:
This moisturizing sunscreen effectively provides broad-spectrum protection against UV rays. It has Cell Protect® Technology that strengthens the skin’s defense system, maintaining healthy skin while preventing accelerated premature skin aging.

Non-sticky
Water resistant
Sprays at any Angle
Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested

Belo SunExpert Transparent Mist is a must have this summer. It is very easy to use sunscreen because it's not hassle to reapply compare to lotion type sunscreen. It can also easily absorbed by my skin and I can feel I'm really protected due to it's high spf. I didn't get sunburn even I stay longer under the sun.



Belo SunExpert Ultragentle Sheer Spray SPF50 and PA+++



Price: P539.75/100ml
Where to buy: Available in leading stores nationwide.

Key Benefits:
This moisturizing sunscreen effectively provides broad-spectrum protection against UV rays. It has Cell Protect® Technology that strengthens the skin’s defense system, maintaining healthy skin while preventing accelerated premature skin aging.

Non-sticky
Lightweight
Paraben-free
Immediate effectivity
Hypoallergenic
Dermatologist tested

I like the Belo SunExpert Ultragentle Sheer Spray SPF50 because I don't have to wait for a long time for it to dry. I like that it is sheer and not sticky at all. The sheer spray leaves my skin with a little bit of shine making my skin look healthy. After my application and exposure to sun, I did not get sunburned when I used this product.

You May Also Like

20 comments

  1. Great recommendation and review. Very clear to have a list like that with the most important features. Is this available in Europe as well? I've never heard of it before :)
    http://bit.ly/sofarsosabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timely post on sunscreen protection as summer is coming up. Looks like all roads lead to the beaches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I have been searching for a suscreen or rather a good sunscreen for a while now. Will try this out. What annoys me is the white layer and shine most sunscreens leave on your skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if this is being sold here in the US, I am going to have to look for it. I hate the greasy feeling most sunscreens leave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The timing is perfect. I'm actually looking for sun protection made specifically for asian skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Timely post since it's now very hot! This will be helpful to everyone looking for a sunscreen this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I want to try the ultra sheer spray. I'm not really a fan of tinted sunblock lotions because my skin is acidic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing, i really need new sunscreen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunscreen is very important to me even if it's not summer. This is because sun can be so damaging to the skin and is one primary cause of aging. I've been always curious to try the sunscreen from Belo and it's my first to read a review for it. Maybe I'll try :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the info! I was really curious the belo sunscreen products. Now I can compare it easily with other sunscreen products. :)

    Http://www.maayalegaspi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very timely as it is already summer. BTW, did you get these from sampleroom? :)

    -aikaloraine.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunscreen is our BFF come summer time, we always have it in our pack!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never tried any BELO products before. Are they really good?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Must have for the summer season! Have yet to try this since we're loyal to that of Human Nature. More options though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been seriously coveting the tinted sunblock of Belo. After reading your review, I know that I am buying one tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ordered my own set from Sample Room PH, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. I've heard good reviews from my friend though. I'm excited to hit the beach to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We should and always use sunblock especially because its summer now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I also hate sunscreens with sticky feel - great to know Belo has made it in such a way that it is comfortable yet affordable- thanks for sharing~
    xoxo,
    Jaimie of THE MERMAID IN STILETTOS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can the sunscreen be applied on the face? I'm on Maxi Peel and I could definitely use a good sunscreen to keep my face from burning. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Belo sunscreen with spf40 is my hg sunblock! Been using it for years now and never gave me break out.

    ReplyDelete