Citrus + Green Tea Lightening Body Scrub Review

We can see thousands of body scrubs it supermarkets. Few of them are made with organic ingredients. Few of them are safe and effective. Can this body scrub help me to save my skin? Let's see.




Whitening - Lightening skin is very essential. We want to have a fairer skin so we tried so many products in the market. Some of them are cheap but most of them are really expensive. Some of them are effective but some of them are just wasting your money. I often tried body scrubs in the market but I think only 2 scrubs are effective on my skin type. I want to whiten some of my scars that stupid mosquitoes made it. Yes this can lighten my scars but you need to use this 3 times a day so I think this bottle is just small for me (hahaha.)

Moisturizing Properties - We want to have a smoother and younger skin like babies but we also knew that Once we get older, our skin will also become older too. Lather Goods made some products to help up moisture our skin. If you can see Shea butter and petroleum on the ingredients then you're too lucky. A smoother skin? Yes A soft skin? YesA youthful skin? YesNow switch your body scrub into this one.

Exfoliates dead cells - Your scrub must have this. You can achieve a fairer skin if you remove toxins from your body. Exfoliating dead cells can helicopter you to remove skin impurities to achieve your whiter skin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★  Whitening
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  Moisturizing Properties
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  Exfoliates dead cells
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  Overall Experience

So much love,
Dorothy Torretijo


You May Also Like

0 comments