Bees Knees at The Garage Menu Review


BEE’S KNEES draws inspiration from the highly social, evolved behaviour of bees. Located on the ground level of The Garage, Bee’s Knees aims to pollinate the Gardens with warm hospitality, sincere, and genuine service. It is a fun, laidback and family-friendly all-day-dining garden café and bistro, with takeaway options and retail offerings. ‘Bee social,’ ‘bee connected’ is the friendly promise. Bee’s Knees is a self-service free seating café. No reservations is required.


Bees Knees and Botanico is located on Singapore Botanical Gardens UNESCO World Heritage Site. Bees Knees (ground level) is open from 8:00am - 10pm daily while Botanico (second level) is open for Brunch on Saturday & Sunday around 11:30am - 3:00pm and Dinner from Wednesday to Sunday around 6:00pm to 11:30pm.


Bees Knees serves salads, croissants, sandwiches, pastas, and pizzas while Botanico is more on formal dining that you can also do social gatherings and private wedding events.






What I ordered?


Smoked Salmon | Pickled Beetroot | Capers | 18 Tater Tots | Arugula | Roasted Tomatoes (S$18)
EGGS

Menu Review: Out of all I ordered, this is my top favorite! Everything in the plate mixed perfectly on my taste. Smoked Salmon and Tater Tots are addictive that is why I am so happy that they serve a generous amount that I definitely enjoyed.


Kurobuta Ham | Walnuts | Tater Tots | Arugula | 17 Roasted Tomatoes (S$17)
EGGS 

Menu Preview: Well I also like this one but the taste of the Kurobuta Ham is somehow strong for me and the bread was dry and stale. To enjoy this menu, I highly suggest to match this one with Fresh Juices.


Salted Caramel (S$8.5)
SHAKES

Menu Review:  If I will be back visiting Singapore, I will definitely order again this one because it is better to chill on an early morning for lousy breakfast plus nice shakes. 


Watermelon (S$7)
FRESH JUICES

Menu Review: An all-natural, unsweetened fruit and vegetable juice to help supplement your diet is a great idea. This is actually the perfect combination for egg menu breakfast!


 50 Cluny Park Road, Singapore 257488
 enquiry@thegarage.sg
 +65 9831 1106




You May Also Like

0 comments